“Look at the questions as keys on a key ring; questions unlock doors. The bigger your key ring and the more keys you have, the more doors you can unlock.” ~ John O Maxwell
To test your wordy knowledge and give your boring college life a boost, the English Literary Society, SRCC, presents its next competition for Zephyr, “Wizwords.”
Round 1: Questions related to movies, books, poets, web series will be there. There will be 20 questions to be answered in 10 minutes.
Round 2: The details of final round will be communicated via email to all the selected candidates.
Rules and Guidelines:
- The teams must consist of 1-2 members.
- Lone wolves and cross-college teams are allowed.
- For the prelims, you will have to solve 20 questions in 10 minutes.
- The questions will premise on web series, books, authors, poets, and movies.
- The preliminary round will be held on D2C and is eliminative.
- Post prelims, the first round will be a crossword round that will last for 20 minutes.
- It will consist of 10 questions from each category: movies, poems, books, authors, and web series.
- The hints for the same would be pictorial.
- This round will be held via Google Forms and is eliminative.
- The second round will be a live quiz dialogue round.
- The questions will centre around the famous dialogues, from renowned web series and films, and the words of esteemed authors and poets.
- Every team will have to answer 6 questions in 12 minutes (2 minutes for each question).
- This round will be eliminative.
- The endgame will be a rapid-fire round where questions will centre around all categories.
- Every team will have to answer 10 questions within 10 minutes.
- The team will have a choice to answer or pass the question.
Qcademics posts Competition News on the Competition Page of our website (https://qcademics.com/) daily to make candidates aware of the Competitions available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-