Greetings from The Economics Society, St. Stephen’s College! We are extremely excited to announce The 14th Vinod Chowdhury Memorial Event. This event is conducted by us in honour of one of our revered department heads, Professor Vinod Chowdhury. Primarily, this event consists of a lecture which runs alongside the memorial debate.
About Event (Vinod Chowdhury Memorial Event):-
The Vinod Chowdhury Memorial Debate:
- Preliminary Round (Format – Conventional Debate)
- Final Round (Format – British Parliamentary Debate)
The Vinod Chowdhury Memorial Lecture:
We are glad to have with us Prof. Rohini Pande, the Henry J.Heinz II Professor of Economics and Director of Economic Growth Center at Yale University. (Topic for the lecture: Women and Work: From Cambridge University to India today.)
So, mark your calendars and gear up to be a part of this thought-provoking and enriching event!
- Prelims- 18th-19th September (4:00 PM)
- Finals- 26 September (4:00 PM)
- 25 September (5:30 to 6:30 PM)
- Link to Register-
- Debate: http://tinyurl.com/VCDebate2021
- Lecture: https://lu.ma/s5gv38oj
Qcademics posts Internship News on the Internship Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make students aware of the internship opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-