“I do not think the measure of a civilization is how tall its buildings of concrete are but rather how well its people have learned to relate to their environment and fellow man.”
– Sun Bear, Chippewa tribe
About Event (Presentation Competition):-
The Disaster Preparedness Society, Miranda House presents a Presentation Competition on the occasion of the International Day of Disaster Risk Reduction.
Theme of presentation: Regional Methods of Disaster Adaptation and Mitigation
- The presentation should comprise of any particular disaster’s mitigation or adaptation strategies that have been devised traditionally and/or are being followed locally.
- Any audio-visual mode of presentation – video documentary, PowerPoint presentation etc. can be opted for.
- The presentation should not exceed 7 or 7.5 minutes.
- Participation can be individual or in group of maximum three members.
- Plagiarism should be strictly avoided.
- Originality of ideas is preferred.
- The participants also need to send a proposal in the form of a word document by October 10, 2021 to [email protected] The proposal should give an overview of what all the presentation would encompass and specify what mode of presentation is being chosen and must not exceed 100 words.
- October 12, 2021
Deadline for submission-
- October 10, 2021
- All undergraduates can participate.
- Certificates will be provided to the winners.
+91 76518 52975
- Ekta Choudhary
(Vice – President)
+91 95877 03911
- Send a proposal to [email protected]
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-