“I do not think the measure of a civilization is how tall its buildings of concrete are but rather how well its people have learned to relate to their environment and fellow man.”
– Sun Bear, Chippewa tribe
About Event (Presentation Competition):-
The Disaster Preparedness Society, Miranda House presents a Presentation Competition on the occasion of the International Day of Disaster Risk Reduction.
Theme of presentation: Regional Methods of Disaster Adaptation and Mitigation
- The presentation should comprise of any particular disaster’s mitigation or adaptation strategies that have been devised traditionally and/or are being followed locally.
- Any audio-visual mode of presentation – video documentary, PowerPoint presentation etc. can be opted for.
- The presentation should not exceed 7 or 7.5 minutes.
- Participation can be individual or in group of maximum three members.
- Plagiarism should be strictly avoided.
- Originality of ideas is preferred.
- The participants also need to send a proposal in the form of a word document by October 10, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. The proposal should give an overview of what all the presentation would encompass and specify what mode of presentation is being chosen and must not exceed 100 words.
- October 12, 2021
Deadline for submission-
- October 10, 2021
- All undergraduates can participate.
- Certificates will be provided to the winners.
+91 76518 52975
- Ekta Choudhary
(Vice – President)
+91 95877 03911
- Send a proposal to email@example.com
Qcademics posts Internship News on the Internship Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make students aware of the internship opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-