Greetings from the Economics Society, St. Stephen’s College!
We are proud to present the NC Ray Memorial Paper Presentation Competition, one of the most prestigious events of our flagship undergraduate festival, the National Economics Festival, 2022.
About Event (Paper Presentation Competition):-
The prestigious Economic Research Paper Competition has, in the past, attracted the best minds from across the country to put forth their work on any topic related to the field of economics. The event caters to student interest in research during their undergraduate years.
So, mark your calendars and gear up to be a part of this enriching event!
- Word limit: 1500 words
- Only undergraduate students are allowed to participate, in a team of at most 5 members.
- It is mandatory to register before submitting your entry.
- The top 20 abstracts will be shortlisted and these teams will have to send in their final research paper by early January.
- Out of these 20 papers, the best six entries will qualify for the finals and will get an opportunity to present their papers to an esteemed panel of judges during NEF 2022 at St. Stephen’s College, Delhi.
- These papers will also be published in our annual journal, ‘Towards Equilibrium’.
- Deadline for Submission: 20th November 2021
- Cash prizes for the winners
- Link to register- Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-